Last revised and effective as of May 19, 2023.
What information does TJG collect?
TJG may collect and store “automatic information.” When visiting www.thejewelrygroup.com, or communicating with us in any way, you’re giving us information that we collect. That information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, geolocation data and actions you’ve taken within the website. By giving us this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, disclosed, transferred and stored by us. We may get information about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files associated with your visit, and link it to other information we collect about you. We may store “cookies,” “tags,” “scripts,” or “web beacons” which are strings of code, on your computer. We and our analytics Service Providers (like Google) use those cookies to collect information about your visit and your use of our Website or Services. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use some aspects of the Services.
TJG may also collect and store “personal information” such as your name, address, email address, and any other information you may provide to TJG.
How does TJG collect information?
TJG collects data that you provide to us in the following ways: (i) on thejewelrygroup.com; and (ii) through phone, mail and fax interactions or paper registrations that you submit to TJG.
Does TJG disclose your information to others?
No Children Under 13
No children under the age of 13 may use this site without a parent’s permission.
This thejewelrygroup.com website at present is hosted on servers located in the United States, although we reserve the right to host the website on servers located in other countries. By using this website, you consent to the information collected by us being transferred to, and being stored and handled in, countries (including the United States) that may be outside of your country of residence‚ and which may have different data protection rules than in your country of residence.
Additional Notices to California Residents
If you are a resident of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act Consumer Rights (CCPA) grants you the following specific rights regarding your personal information. In order to exercise your rights, you must submit a consumer request, which must then be verified. Generally, in order to verify your requests, we will compare the personal information we have about you to pieces of personal information we will request in the course of processing your request. The personal information required for verification may include your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, or the date of your last purchase from us. We will deliver a response to you within 45 days of receiving the verifiable consumer request.
Right to know
You have the right to submit a verifiable consumer request that we disclose the following to you in a readily useable format covering the 12 month period preceding your request:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
• The categories of sources of the personal information we have collected about you.
• The business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
• The categories of personal information we have disclosed for business purposes.
Right to request deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you. However, we are not required to comply with a request to delete, if it is necessary for us to retain the personal information in order to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
• Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
• Comply with legal obligations.
• Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to opt-out
Under the CCPA, California residents can choose to opt-out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
By clicking on the link below, we will no longer collect or sell your personal information. This applies to both third parties and the data we collect to help personalize your experience on our website or through other communications.
To be eligible to opt-out under this section, you must be browsing from California.
Additional Notices to Nevada Residents
Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
1411 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10018
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us by phone at:
(between 8:30am – 5:30pm EST, Monday – Thursday)
(between 8:30am – 3:00pm EST Fridays)